Renting Your Property
Since we were founded in 1954, we have been assisting owners with exclusive brokerage and property management services, and consulting on projects for Homat brand luxury housing properties in central Tokyo. Making the most of the knowhow and experience that we have amassed over the years, we also advise owners on ways to improve real estate value and profitability.
We have many prospective clients from Expats from all around the world to the locals here in Japan.
- Tenant placement
- Contract procedures and negotiating with tenants
- Moving-in procedures
- Handling tenants’ complaints and requests
- Payment procedures
- Arranging for requested repairs
- Negotiating renewal agreements
- Moving-out procedures, including deposit fee settlements
- Advising on the repair and renovation of vacant properties
- Regularly inspecting properties and writing management reports
- Advising on property management (including development projects, long-term renovations, and rebuilding)
- Support with insurance enrollment procedures
We offer a number of services in addition to those listed above.
We are open every day of the year, including holidays, so if you need any assistance we are only a phone call away. Our team has fluent English, French, and Japanese speakers on hand to facilitate communication between foreign tenants.