Housing Support for Tenants
For almost 70 years, Sun Realty has assisted many clients — from international corporate expats to diplomats — with finding luxurious and comfortable residences in central Tokyo. Our experienced, bilingual sales team is here to support you throughout your search — and even well after you’ve signed your contract.
Our Services for Tenants
- Property hunting, including houses, apartments, and furnished properties
- Advising on market value and budget assessment
- Tours of properties, including pick up and drop off by car
- Negotiating terms with owners, and contract procedures
- Arrangements for utilities, internet, and rental furniture
- Moving-in procedures
- Assisting with any requests or complaints during the tenancy period
- Moving-out procedures, including settlements of deposit refunds
Relocation Support Services for our Direct Clients
Relocation is the single most challenging process to work through for anyone moving to Japan. Our relocation support services are tailored to your specific needs.
We work closely with all our clients. They appreciate the welcoming atmosphere we create and the strong connections we build with them.
Everyone wants the relocation process to go as smoothly as possible. This is certainly true for employers who wish to see their employees move in and settle in quickly.
Using Sun Realty’s relocation support services has many benefits, most importantly: a stress-free move.
Employers usually have to pay large fees to get their employees settled in a new home in Japan. However, for clients who come directly to Sun Realty and decide on a property through us, we provide these services free of charge. An added benefit is that clients don’t need to work with different companies throughout the house hunting and relocation process. Instead, you only need to work with us.
We offer the following relocation support services to clients:
- Assessment of pre-assignment needs with local HR department or individual
- Questionnaire or video chat with transferee
- Introduction of areas
- For example, Minato Ward, Shibuya Ward, Meguro Ward, Setagaya Ward, within Tokyo’s 23 wards, as well as Yokohama
- Introduction of relevant properties, in the desired location, with floor plans
- Government processes after arrival
- Registration at the ward office, for individuals and families, as well as support for children, pet registration, etc.
- Assistance with opening a local bank account
- Departure services
- Submission of departure notice for property contract
- Cancel utilities
- Notify the ward office of your departure
From A to Z, we are here to plan with and assist every individual who is relocating to Japan.